Monday, April 16, 2012

Expo - Final Thoughts

Well the main reason I go to conferences is to learn something. I probably can say that this was a winner. I spent some time brainstorming with a co-Albuquerque genealogist on some new ways to present our information. Her wheels were turning and I could think of many ways to incorporate this new info into journal articles.

I also went to an online class for genealogy. It peaked my interest in that we should all make a list of really good sites and really bad ones. What about putting a +++next to the good ones and a --- next to the bad ones. I can say that some might be a mixture of both, depending on what you are looking at.

Bottom line is use primary documents, cite your sources and be thrilled to share your information. Now we can work on some projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment