Friday, September 6, 2013

Petrona Cardenas ~ Revisit the children


I was contacted yesterday by someone who is working on their genealogy of this family - Petrona Cardena who married Roque Jaramillo.  The children's listing says many things to different extractors and so we decided it was best to post the original document.

Extraction:  with Roque Garamillo, in said matrimony we had and procreated fourteen legitimate children; named = Lorenzo, difto, Miguel, difto = Juan = Juana = Sebstian, difto = Manuel = Getrudes = Franco = Joseph = Antonio =  Maria = Franca Xabiela, difta = Maria, difta = Maria, difta; and I declare as my goods, one white house, who was left to my husband....

...difto or difta means deceased.

References:  Spanish Archives of New Mexico, Series I, Roll 1, Frames 1393-1395, TW 198.
©Henrietta M. Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment