Saturday, January 19, 2013

Juan Pedro Garcia and Felicita Garcia

About a year ago I had posted some information on this family and had some wonderful input from direct descendants and others which helped to finish this to some degree.  I recently was in contact with a cousin who knew the family members and had also done some work on them, basically he put me in the right direction; I thank them all.  The lineage is rather impressive and it made me realize that not everyone that came to the Trementina area in the 1890s was from San Miguel, Anton Chico or Las Vegas.  This Garcia family comes from Albuquerque and Juan Pedro Garcia's ancestors lived there for many generations.  So now I can close the door on them for a while, but wanted to share some of what was found.

©Henrietta M. Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment