Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Euquerio Lovato, Santa Fe, Will Nov 8 1866

I, Euquerio Lovato, am sick and dying. I was married and veiled to my now deceased wife, Maria de Jesus Garcia; and we had the following children: Jesus, Maria Francisca and Maria Rita, who are my rightful heirs.

I own a house with 60 varas of land here in Santa Fe and I own a ranch called el Correcito, in San Miguel del Bado. Various household and farm good are noted. He leaves to his granddaughter, Manuelita, five vigas of a house on the north side. I owe another granddaughter, Leandra, 25 pesos. I owe Anastacio Sandoval six pesos, Gaspar Ortiz y Alarid, five pesos.

He names his executors as: Sabino Felipe Sandoval, signed and dated on November 6, 1866. Witnesses were: Felipe Delgado, Vicente Garcia and Jose Ygnacio Silva. Filed and recorded on July 16, 1873.

Reference: Santa Fe County Probate & Will Book "D", pgs. 180-181

© Henrietta M. Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment